We look forward to welcoming visitors to the Walsingham Way when it is safe to travel. For the time being:
Stay Home – Protect the NHS – Save Lives
In the meantime use these pages to travel in heart and mind, through the heart of Norfolk, to England’s Nazareth. A warm welcome awaits. For the time being stay local, keep safe and discover pilgrim paths where you live. Are there places you can walk in or to?
- Of personal, local, or national historical importance.
- To “Consider the birds of the air and the flowers of the field’;
- Walk by the waterside
- Somewhere above the hurlyburly.
- Perhaps, with a view.
- To watch the sunrise and set,
- Or contemplate the night sky,
- That give a perspective on life.
- Where prayer has been valid’
- Thin places that bring you close to the mystery some call God.
One thought on “During Lockdown”