The route from Ringland the Walsingham Way is 9 miles through quiet lanes tracking the River Wensum as it winds in the valley below.
Detours to Weston Longville and Lyng villages both with and church and pub are waymarked. Explore the possibilities here….
At Lyng and Swanton Morley
Cakes and Ale
There are B&Bs in Weston Longville, Elsing and Swanton Morley
- St. Peter, Ringland – Details
- St.Margaret, Morton on the Hill – Details
- All Saints, Weston Longville – Details
- St.Edmund, Lyng – see also
- St.Margaret, Lyng – Details
- St.Mary, Elsing – Details
- All Saints, Swanton Morley – Details