The route from Ringland the Walsingham Way is 9 miles along quiet lanes running parallel with the Wensum winding in the valley below.
Pilgrims with time to saunter might be tempted off the main route to follow estate roads and visit the church of St. Margaret, Morton-on-the-Hill, looking out across the valley; or the King’s Stone outside Lyng; and/or take the riverside route from Elsing to Swanton Morley. While the lure of a pub and church combo at Weston Longville and Lyng may be irresistible to others. Explore the possibilities here….
At Lyng and Swanton Morley
Cakes and Ale
There are B&Bs in Weston Longville, Elsing and Swanton Morley
- St. Peter, Ringland – Details
- St.Margaret, Morton on the Hill – Details
- All Saints, Weston Longville – Details
- St.Edmund, Lyng – see also
- St.Margaret, Lyng – Details
- St.Mary, Elsing – Details
- All Saints, Swanton Morley – Details